Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Getting started..

So after a month of not running due to doctors orders because of "over use", I am FINALLY back at it and man was it hard to get going again.  I know I have less than 90 days to the Princess but I didn't think it would be so hard to get going again.  I not only started back running but I am consciously watching what I eat and my goal for the next 2 weeks is to drink Shakeology every day.  2 days in and I am doing well so far.

I sit here inside as its raining knowing I still need to do my run :(  I cant seem to find the motivation to run in this crap... but I NEED too!!

Yesterday, with day 1 running I did 1.6 miles in 22 mins... ROUGH!  That breaks down to a 14 min mile, and for not running in a month I have lost all progress made :(  On the bright side it is still faster than I did my last half marathon.  My last half marathon I did at a little over a 15 min mile pace.

Ok time to get up off the comfy couch and go run in the rain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment